Okay so here’s a great little online tool that will help you in your business if you are wanting to do web cam presentations, screen sharing, or just do a quick video without having to download it, upload it, and all that jazz. Also I hope you love the new direction for the blog and that’s video posts!
If you aren’t sure how to do extensions it’s as simple as this:
- First Make sure you have the Chrome Browser Installed
- Once your on your Chrome Browser at the upper right corner you’ll click on the 3 little gray dots
- Once you click those a menu pops out click on More tools and then in the next menu that pops out choose Extensions
- That will take you to the web page that shows all the currently installed extensions
- Scroll clear to the bottom and click the link that says Get More Extensions
- Once at that page you’ll just type in LOOM in the search bar and you’ll see the option to install it
- Simply install it and reopen your browser
That’s it, now at the top of your browser on your menu bar you should see an icon for starting Loom. You will need to go to any web page you want, it won’t open if your at the main google chrome page that shows like the Google Search bar and website thumbnails. So go to any website and then you can click on the Loom Icon to start your recordings. Just select the type you want to do, WebCam, Screen Share Only, or Web Cam and Screenshare at the same time! Have fun with it!!
Leave a Reply